Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Trip With Passafire

Hello friends and family. Joel Pearish here to tell you that i have begun a new great adventure. I sit here now in Indianapolis IN eagerly anticipating my departure to Savannah GA where I will be hooking up with the band Passafire and heading out to El Paso TX for the recording of their new album. This will be a completely new experience for me as I break out of photography and quickly transition into film and the creation of story line. My intensions with this project is to let my ears be my eyes. I want the music to be my director. I want Passafire to move me in ways that will move you. Please join me in this journey as i will do my best to keep you updated every step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you arrived okay Simon Rebecca and I are toasting your adventure with Mint Juleps and a new recipe used to fry the mushrooms you brought me. Hi to the band! Stay safe and creative. Mama Rosie

    ReplyDelete