Monday, May 24, 2010

Breaking a Sweat in Florida...... Joel

I sit here now in Savannah, GA and we've successfully reached the 16,000 mile mark. It's been 60 amazing day's on the road and I want to take this moment to thank everyone out there who has helped us along our journeys across America. Because of you and Americas excellent State Parks and campgrounds, Eric and I have only had to stay in 9 hotels out of 60 nights. As you can see from the images, Florida was pretty kind to us. As the day's go by it gets harder and harder to get back on the road, I feel like I could have stayed in Florida for a year. We continue to keep pushing ahead with D.C. in our sights, and I plan to land there for Memorial Day weekend and photograph all of the events that will be taking place. They expect 300,000 visitors to the area and we will be in the heart of it all. Keep on following as we get closer and closer to the end.

Ciao

Joel Pearish

No comments:

Post a Comment